Game changing idea  

RSS

A.J. Drew
(@admin)
Member Admin
01/08/2019 6:22 am  

So if you can not live in a camper / rv on your own land, what stops a person from opening an RV park?

Dragonborn
(@josh-hudson)
Active Member Customer
01/08/2019 7:01 am  

I was thinking the same thing.....why couldn't we start a trailer park? From what I can see if you take the wheels off of the rv and put it on blocks then it might be considered a tiny home...

ReplyQuote
A.J. Drew
(@admin)
Member Admin
01/08/2019 8:13 pm  

Believe it or not, one of the reasons for campers or tiny houses on wheels is they escape some of the rules against tiny houses.  The various rules change from state to state, county to county.  It is insane.

But we know camp grounds exist.  So we know licensing as a camp ground can work.  Oh, and we already know a man who did it here in KY.  The top camp site at the Kentucky Renaissance Festival is primitive / dry camping.

We gotta get Jesse in the discussion.  She stayed at a camp site in Texas.  The fair has no camping so other folk licensed camp sites close to the fair.  I am thinking we could do the same thing only build the camp site first and then create an Arts Fair like Ren Fairs but different theme.

ReplyQuote
Share: